October 10, 2021
VenueMechanics Bank Arena
$95, $75, $55 $40, $30 AND $20
Parking - $15
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Entry requirements for this event have changed:
Per State of California guidelines, all fans must provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or documentation providing proof of immunization.
Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and must provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Mechanics Bank Arena is following current CDPH protocol that all non-vaccinated guests must wear a mask while in the Venue.
Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.
WWE BRINGS YOUR FAVORITE
MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS TO BAKERSFIELD WITH THE WWE SUPERSHOW!
SEE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION ROMAN REIGNS
REY AND DOMINICK MYSTERIO
SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION BECKY LYNCH
RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPION CHARLOTTE FLAIR
WWE CHAMPION BOBBY LASHLEY
AND MANY MORE!
$95, $75, $55 $40, $30 AND $20*
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT AXS.COM, AND THE VENUE BOX OFFICE.
*Additional Fees May Apply / Talent Subject to Change*
WWE.COM | FACEBOOK.COM/WWE | #WWEBakersfield
The following bag or style will be permitted
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12”x12”x6” are permitted
- 1 Gallon plastic zip lock style
- Non clear clutch style bag or purse (4.5”x 6.5”)
- Diaper bags as well as any bag used for the purpose of carrying medical equipment will be allowed access
The following items will be prohibited
- Video Cameras or Recording devices
- Laser Pointers or Noise Makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Laptops or Tablets
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera Bags
- “Money in the Bank” briefcases are not permitted unless they purchase one inside venue
- Masks (Only WWE brand masks will be permitted. This does not pertain to PPE masks)
- Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 7:00 PM