Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater and Convention Center Policies
We want your trip to Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater and Convention Center to be safe and enjoyable. Please review the policies listed below. If you have any questions, please call us at 661-852-7300 or email us.
Service animals are welcome at Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater & Convention Center. All other animals are strictly prohibited
As a general rule instamatic type cameras are allowed at most events. Professional cameras or cameras with long telephoto lenses and video cameras are strictly prohibited. If there is a prohibition on cameras at a particular event the policy will be posted at all entrances.
First aid is located behind section 114-115 on the concourse level. Fully trained EMTs are present for all Mechanics Bank Arena events.
Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverage are strictly prohibited.
Lost and Found
Lost and found is at our security desk located at the loading dock entrance on the south side of Mechanics Bank Arena. You can contact security at 661.852.7391.
Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater and Convention Center utilizes metal detectors at all venue entrances. Upon entry, all guests will be required to have their bags checked and pass through a metal detector. In order to increase efficiency of these machines, guests are asked to keep the following guidelines in mind when attending an event:
- Arrive early in preparation for additional security measures
- Limit the number of personal items brought into the venue in order to expedite the screening process
Once in the screening area:
- Make sure you have your ticket in hand
- Prepare for a bag check by event security
- Place your cell phone, camera and purse on the screening table and prepare to walk-through the metal detector
- Guests will be subject to a secondary screening process if the alarm sounds when passing through the walk-through metal detector.
- An alternative security screening is available to guests who are: expectant mothers, wheelchair bound or have a medical condition.
Parking lots for Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater & Convention Center are located south of the facilities. Parking rates vary by event; consult the event information page. In most cases, parking can be paid for in advance at AXS.com.
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater and Convention Center does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest
The following is a list of items prohibited inside the venue:
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Coolers, Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Backpacks or oversized bags
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones or other remote controlled devices
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Arena Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time, without warning.
Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater & Convention Center are smoke free buildings. The smoking area for Mechanics Bank Arena is located outside the blue doors behind section 114/115. The smoking area for the Theater & Convention Center will vary from event to event. Please see an usher and they will direct you to the smoking area.