We are excited with the prospect of welcoming guests back to Mechanics Bank Arena. The well-being of our guests, staff, players, coaches, and media continues to be our top priority, and as we return to events, heightened sanitation, health, and safety protocols are in effect at Mechanics Bank Arena. These policies are aligned with state and local public health orders, ordinances and guidance as well as mandated AHL procedures.
For the safety of our fans and employees, guests must follow all Mechanics Bank policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while inside and outside Mechanics Bank Arena.
Prior to your visit, please review Mechanics Bank Arena new and updated policies and procedures:
Arena Policy Changes
If any guest feels ill, or has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 no matter how minor, they are to stay home and not come to Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater & Convention Center. Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
An “At Home” health check should be conducted by all persons prior to arrival.
Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all guests (ages 2 and up) and staff members at all times, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, while at Mechanics Bank Arena. The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
- For the safety of guests, staff, players, and media members, guests that refuse to comply with the Mechanics Bank Arena face covering policy will be denied entry or escorted out of the building without a refund.
Limited Fan Attendance
- In keeping with California State’s guidelines, Mechanics Bank Arena will operate at 10% capacity. Seating charts will be determined per event to ensure physical distancing for all guests.
Security Screening and Ticket Scanning
- Use of magnetometers and/or wanding is mandatory and will be employed to maintain the security of the venue.
- Security staff using wands will wear appropriate PPE.
- Only clear bags not larger than 12” x 12” x 6” will be permitted.
- Tickets will be scanned using touchless technology.
Practice Physical Distancing
- For the safety of all in attendance, guests must follow physical distance guidelines including designated physically distanced spacing signage as they queue for entry or in line. We ask all guests to maintain at least six (6) feet of distance from those outside of their party during their time at Mechanics Bank Arena.
- Please be respectful of other guests and their space.
Wash/Sanitize Hands Often
- The frequent washing and sanitization of your hands can help to keep you healthy and reduce the spread of germs.
Public Restroom Access
- Most of the public restrooms within the venue have 2 entry points. In these situations, one door will be designated and marked as an entry and the other as the exit to create a one-way flow.
- Floor markers will be placed within proximity of the restroom to maintain this distance.
- Numbers will be limited to a maximum of two unknown persons or a group of six associated persons.
- Elevators will be prioritized for accessible guests and accessible employees.
- Physical Distancing queuing will be provided at each elevator.
- PA announcements reminded fans to stay social distanced and be patient while leaving the arena will be made, as well as signage and all exit doors open to improve flow of egress.
- Once a guest has exited any one of the venues, re-entry is not allowed.
- Food and Beverage will be available during games, however it must be consumed at socially distanced tables on the concourse only
- Per California State Guidelines, no food and beverage will be allowed at your seats.
- Club Room and Tap Room will not be open.